Arrive Manali. The driver will pick up you from there and take you to the hotel. Take rest and Dinner at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for local city tour of Manali. Visit “Hadimba temple”. It was built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof; it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “Club House” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes a wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “Vashisth” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. Dinner & Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Kindly Note: Rohtang Pass will open in the month of May. National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicle to
Rohtang pass per day. So Rohtang Pass by Own Cost if Available Permit –
Pay on the spot according to Union rate.
After breakfast proceed to Solang Valley sightseeing. En-route visit Nehru Kund.”The Solang Valley undoubtedly one of the most spectacular and impressive valleys of Himachal Pradesh. 9 km away from Manali is Solang Valley. Solang Valley is 8-10 km as the crow flies from Beas Kund which is the source of river Beas and it is at this spot Manarani VedVyas wrote the famous epic Mahabharata. It is said Solang valley was the route taken by Pandavas to Heaven. At the Solang valley an ice Shivling is formed during winters which are said to be taller than the Shivling formed at Amarnath. Besides being a picture-postcard perfect Solang Valley is the place where the slopes are ideal for paragliding and skiing. Best adventure routes and treks start from this area. Dinner &Overnight stay at hotel.
After having breakfast proceed to full-day tour to Naggar & Kullu. Visit Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl Factory & Kullu Market. You can also do River Rafting & Paragliding on your own. Evening Return back to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
After taking breakfast you will checkout from hotel and Driver will drop you Volvo bus stand.
· 04 Nights stay at above mentioned hotels on Double Sharing basis.
· All transfers, sightseeing & excursions will be provided by AC Etios/Swift Dzire from Manali to Manali.
· Meal plan would be on half board basis (4 Breakfast+ 4 Dinner).
· Honeymoon Inclusion: Flower Bed Decoration, Honeymoon Cake, Candlelight dinner & Badam Milk Shake.
. Guide For Local & Kullu Naggar Sightseeing.
· Any airfare.
· Any monument entrance fees.
· Any guide services.
· Expenses of personal nature like tipping, room heater, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
· Rohtang Pass
· River Rafting & Paragliding.
· Any meals other then the mentioned above.
· Any other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
· Hotel Check-In / Check-out time 12:00 hrs (Noon)
· Prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
· Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
· Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on the usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above-mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
· In the case of any amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
· Initial Deposit: Any confirmation is subject to an advance deposit of 15% of the Package money and has to be paid immediately after we process the booking.
· Balance Payment: 35% has to pay 10 Days before the tour starts Balance payment has to be made at arrival time.
· 15% deduction before 20 days from date of Arrival.
· 25% deduction before 14 days from date of Arrival.
· 50% deduction within 7 days from date of Arrival.
· 100% deduction within 48 hours from the date of Arrival.